These terms and conditions apply to all services supplied to you by Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd. It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions as they outline exclusions and disclaimers regarding use of the services provided by Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd.
Thunderbrook.co.uk (“website” or “the site”) is a website entirely owned and operated by Thunderbrook Equestrian Limited (“Thunderbrook” or “Thunderbrook Equestrian” or “us” or “we”) with a Registered Office of Benjamin House, Breckles, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 1ER, England. Company No. 09000072.
Below, you will find our delivery, payment options and terms & conditions of sale. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Delivery, postage & packaging
There is a minimum order value of £8 (excluding the postage and packing charge).
There is a standard delivery (postage and packing) charge of £6.99* per parcel, with a maximum weight for each parcel up to 30kg. Delivery is by UKmail, tracked and direct to your door (a signature is required on delivery, or alternatively instructions on a safe place to leave). Delivery of goods in stock is normally within 2 to 3 working days, but please allow up to 7 working days – especially in busy seasonal periods such as Christmas.* We cannot be held responsible for late delivery by UKmail services. Please specify exact address and a contact telephone number so that the driver can get in touch with you if necessary.
Discounts available for bulk orders. Please telephone for details.
*UK address only, excluding Highlands and Islands. Please telephone for quotes for delivery to Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire and overseas addresses. *Please also allow longer for overseas deliveries.
Larger items, such as Healthy Herbal Chaff and Healthy Herbal Muesli, carry a size restriction when delivering overseas. Therefore, they are charged delivery costs per item instead of per 30 kilos. Any questions please contact the office for more details.
Damaged Goods. If you receive your products and they are not in good condition (either whole or part of the order is damaged), please ensure that the UKmail delivery driver takes full details in writing of the damage at the time of signing for the goods. Please then notify us, immediately by telephone and then confirm in writing to reach us within 5 working days of the delivery date, detailing the full extent of the damage. If possible, please take a photograph of the damage. We will replace damaged goods accordingly or issue a credit note.
Please note, we cannot replace damaged goods if they have not been noted as such on delivery and we have not received signed written confirmation from you in the specified time.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you can exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, but you must inform us in writing by post within 7 working days of receipt, that you would like to return the goods. You will then be responsible for returning the UNUSED and UNOPENED goods within 7 days of receipt and at your own cost. For animal health and hygiene reasons, goods that are returned that are deemed to be used will not be refunded.
No responsibility can be taken for over-ordering or mis-ordering of goods, or if your animal does not accept the feed, but you have the right to return UNUSED and UNOPENED goods within 7 working days, under the Distance Selling Regulations as above.
Orders taken over the telephone can be paid for by debit card, credit card or bank transfer (BACS) We do not accept cheque, postal order or Pay – Pal as payment for telephone orders. There is no surcharge for payments made by debit/credit card & bank transfer. Payment in Pound Sterling currency only will be accepted. Title of the goods remains with Thunderbrook Equestrian until payment is cleared. Charges incurred by Thunderbrook Equestrian for debt recovery costs on outstanding balances, will be added to the outstanding balance.
Please read the terms and conditions before ordering.
- All products offered for sale by Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd are natural feeds, herbs and botanicals and are NOT veterinary medicines. We are happy to provide nutritional advice for your horse but you should always consult your veterinary surgeon if you have concerns about your animal’s health. If you have particular technical questions, Dr Carley our nutritionist/biochemist is always happy to consult with your veterinary surgeon.
- Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd reserve the right to alter prices or specifications without notice.
- Herbal blends (Gut-Restore, Gut-Balancers, Verm-Cleanse, etc) always contain the same ingredients in the same ratios, but from time to time you may notice a variation in the consistency of the product. This is because herbs can be supplied to us, depending on availability, in either whole herb, rough cut, fine cut or powdered form. This will in no way detract from the quality of the herbal mixes which are always formulated with human food grade herbs.
- All reasonable care is taken to ensure that the content of this site is up to date and accurate. We may amend the terms, conditions, prices and specifications from time to time, in which case any amended version will be published on this website. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Loss of Goods. Goods are shipped out by Ukmail on tracked services. Should you not receive your goods after 7 working days of ordering, please contact us.
- Incorrect Product. Should the contents of a pack not be as ordered please advise us immediately, quoting the invoice number.
- Customs Duties. We shall not be liable for any duties imposed by overseas customs, and shall have no liability in respect of goods rejected by customs, but will try to provide the information they may require.
- All content on this site is the property of Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding artwork, graphics, text, trademarks, logos and other content on the site are owned by Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd, or are used with permission. The images and text displayed may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, modified, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without prior written permission from the Director of Thunderbrook Equestrian Ltd