Energy, sparkle and stamina, but without fizz or calories
- Nutritionally supports:
- Up to weight horses that lack stamina, ‘oomph’ and energy
- Lethargic horses and those with reduced appetite
- Convalescent horses, post surgery or virus
- Performance horses needing to be in peak condition
- Optimum red blood cell formation requires specific nutrients including particular B vitamins, copper, zinc and iron.
- We have not included Iron in the formulation as it is rarely deficient in a horse’s diet as a rich source is normally found in typical forage and grazing.
- Copper and zinc on the other hand are included as they are often in short supply in forage and grazing.
- B vitamins are included in the formulation as the microbial production of specific B vitamins in the hindgut can be compromised due to reduced hindgut function, digestive upset, post surgery or infection, etc.
- B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, cobalamin, pantothenic acid and biotin act as coenzymes and are important for optimum energy metabolism.
- With added milk thistle seed extract to nutritionally support healthy liver functions and plant polyphenols and antioxidants from blue green algae.