** Online and Telephone Orders Only – Not available from Stockists **
Field Paste – antibacterial sole and frog dressing
Field Paste is our anti-odour paste for horses which are mainly field kept. It has a thick paste-like consistency which offers greater ‘staying power’ as it remains in contact with the affected areas longer than other applications. This is designed to remain in the collateral grooves, central sulcus and on the sole for longer periods of time and continue having an effect against bacteria and fungi. At the same time it helps prevent mud, faeces and other contaminants coming in contact with the hoof.
Too thick to be painted on, Field Paste should be applied with a gloved hand.
Field Paste contains:
- Green french clay – an antibacterial clay which gives the paste the perfect consistency.
- Bio-active honey – for its antibaterial, antifungal and antiseptic qualities and ability to make the putty sticky.
- Zinc oxide – a powerful, yet harmless antibacterial powder.
- Eucalyptus oil – as well as being an effective antifungal and antibacterial, this essential oil assists in the toughening of weakened structures.
- Zinc Sulphate – a powerful antifungal which is also used in feed supplements.
All the ingredients in Field Paste are there to either have an antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic effect or to improve the consistency and hence the longevity of its effect.