Energy, sparkle and stamina, but without fizz or calories
- Up to weight horses that lack stamina, ‘oomph’ and energy
- Lethargic horses and those with reduced appetite
- Convalescent horses, post surgery or virus
- Performance horses needing to be in peak condition
Key features of Re-Vitalise:
- Optimum red blood cell formation requires specific nutrients including particular B vitamins, copper, zinc and iron.
- We have not included Iron in the formulation as it is rarely deficient in a horse’s diet as a rich source is normally found in typical forage and grazing.
- Copper and zinc on the other hand are included as they are often in short supply in forage and grazing.
- B vitamins are included in the formulation as the microbial production of specific B vitamins in the hindgut can be compromised due to reduced hindgut function, digestive upset, post surgery or infection, etc.
- B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, cobalamin, pantothenic acid and biotin act as coenzymes and are important for optimum energy metabolism.
- With added milk thistle seed extract to nutritionally support healthy liver functions and plant polyphenols and antioxidants from blue green algae.
Crude Protein 36.60%, Crude Fibre 4.1%,Crude Ash 17.1%, Crude Oil 6.9%, Sodium 1.9%
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin E (E3a700, all-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 22,282 mg/kg; Vitamin C (3a312, monohosphate)
30,303 mg/kg; Biotin (3a880) 303 mg/kg; Vitamin B12 9.1 mg/kg; Thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1) (3a821)
3,030 mg/kg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3,030 mg/kg; Niacinamide (3a315) 3,030 mg/kg; Calcium pantothenate
(3a841) 3,030 mg/kg; Vitamin B6 (3a831) 3,030 mg/kg; Copper (3b407: Copper (II) chelate of protein hydrolysates)
3,030 mg/kg; Zinc (3b612; Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysate) 12,121 mg/kg
Sensory additives: (per kg) Milk thistle extract (2b) 60,000mg/kg
We process all orders received before 2pm on the same day. Orders received after 2pm will be processed on the next working day.
We send all orders on a ‘Standard Delivery’ so please allow 1 – 3 working days for your delivery to arrive.
Delivery costs are as follows
1kg – 5kg parcels – £4.99
5.1kg – 30kg – £6.99
If you would like to return your purchase you may do so within fourteen days of delivery. Please ensure:
Your item is unopened and undamaged.
You are liable for all return shipping costs unless we have sent you an incorrect or faulty item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.